Our experts do the work for you.
Our experts incorporate the processes and knowledge learned from over 40 years of experience.
Our in-house software enables us to perform surveillance and analysis tasks quickly, consistently, and with greater quality enabling us to help our customers maximize production and better utilize their staff’s time.
Gas Lift Surveillance Production Optimization Services
The best surveillance workflows and rules of thumb learned over the last 40 years have been applied to deliver a service unlike any other. Gas Lift Gurus analyzes every well, every day, providing recommendations for improvement at the well level, at the field level, and at the operational level.
Gas-lift design is easy. It’s only after the wells are operating that gas lift gets tricky. Any operator can spot a well that is not producing. But even trained operators and engineers have trouble finding wells that are producing sub-optimally.
Gas Lift Gurus provide is a new, powerful, ground-breaking gas-lift well surveillance service.
WHAT WE DO
- perform continuous real-time analysis of gas lifted wells
- find probable root cause of underperformance
- provide recommendations
- explain the reasons for the recommendations using a knowledge base and associative memories, and
- project the economic benefits of intervention on a per well basis.
Our gurus provide results and prepare comprehensive analyst reports for each well.
Every well. Every day. We will:
- Integrate all of the data: tests, pressure surveys, tracer surveys
- Consider the validity of the data set, and flag needed data
- Calibrate using the latest data
- Check the tubing size
- Determine the potential for liquid-loading
- Estimate the depth of lift
- Calculate the gas passage through each valve
- Consider the gas rate for production and stability
- Consider lifting deeper and estimate the gains
- Estimate the gain for dropping the back pressure
- Create gas lift designs using expert judgement
- Rank based on the severity of problems and size of opportunities
- Provide updated summary reports on each well
- Provide management reports on the entire effort
- Coordinate with your team about data collection and implementation
- Improve the entire process based on results
- Free your staff for more strategic projects and overall optimization